Highlight legal and compliance
If you need information on the framework, or have a question about subject access or personal information we may hold on you, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a legal or compliance representative for one of our partners, you will automatically be notified of any proposed changed to these documents.
1. Terms of Service: If you have a service contract with us, it will be through a Service Agreement (SA) which refers to these Terms:
- As a partner or reseller, your CSA will reference the Reseller Terms of Service, which are available to read here.
- If you are an Enterprise customer your CSA will refer to our Enterprise Terms of Service, which are available to read here.
- If you are taking a Fee Trial of Highlight, the Free Trial Terms of Service are here.
3. Data Processing Agreement (DPA): the DPA is a formal legal statement on our handling of personal data, and includes Standard Contractual Clauses where these are required under DP legislation. The latest version can be downloaded as a PDF here.
4. Sub-Processors List: We use a small number of other companies to process data which may include personal information – these are our “sub-processors”. You download a PDF list of them, what we use them for, and their geographical disposition, here.